Monday, December 1, 2014

Music

                          Tepan 1
                  
Daisy Tepan

Rebecca Hotaling Nix


AP Language and Composition


November 26, 2014
                    

Listen to Daisy's This I Believe here:                                                       

                                                                      This I Believe   
  
         Can you imagine a world where there is no music? Life would be really sad and boring. I believe that 

music is a very useful tool to get through hard times and it can lead you towards something new. Anytime I 

play my violin, I feel that I can keep playing without stopping, especially when it’s a song that I really like. I 

know I don’t have a great voice but that doesn’t stop me from singing anytime I want. Music makes life 

more enjoyable, because you can sing, play, and dance your heart out.
    

           When I was younger, my sister and I would spend hours singing all kinds of  different songs. She 

would always play the piano because it made 

everything sound so much better. It was like a 

hobby because almost every night before dinner we 

would sit there and just try to perfect it a little more. 

It grew a closer bond between us and that’s what 

music can do. Friendships can be created between 

people because they have similar taste in music. Many things can happen when people come together 

because of their love for 

music. This is why many music bands are created 

and become famous. You can be yourself with 

music that you like and you shouldn’t care if others 

make fun of you or if they call you weird because 

they probably act the same way when their favorite 

song is playing.
    

           Listening to music can separate yourself from the world for just a few minutes. It doesn’t matter what 

kind of song you enjoy but it will surely get you away from those miserable moments. I don’t agree with 

some songs that are being played now a days but those that I do like, I can listen to it over and over again. 

Every morning on the way to school I always have my headphones with me but those days that I forget them 

I start getting bored. At times I find myself singing to my dad’s favorite songs because I have heard it so 


 many times that I get use to his type of music. Even childhood songs I

 used to listen to sometimes pop up in my head. It’s crazy how that one 

note or that one verse can make life a hundred times better.     
   


   

   

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment